SoniCrafter from WC?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

Anyone have one? Have you found it useful in your shop or is it a toy that just ends up sitting in the box?

Thanks in advance..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

I bought a really cheap version, similar to the Harbor Freight one. I figured for the price of a Fein I could buy eight of these. Really though I just wanted to try one to see if it would be useful. If I was still working as a contractor I would buy the Fein, but this cheap one has been great for those occasional times I've needed it. I use it mostly for making plunge cuts in areas where it would be difficult or impossible to get at with a different tool. I've had mine for about a year and a half and it has served me well.

greggas

Anyone have one? Have you found it useful in your shop or is it a toy that just ends up sitting in the box?

Thanks in advance..

I have the $400 Fein version ( the original I believe) one of the most used tols by my crews ( trim and carpentry)...Just wish did not have to spend so much but I have had it for five years so guess it has paid for itself

ctubbs

I bought one of HF knock offs also. For around the home they re all right. I would not put it on the job, however.
Charles

brewtang

Of the non Fein multi tools, the Rockwell is the nicest. For the average homeowner it's perfect. If you're a contractor, spring for the Fein...the original is still the best.

Top Bottom