smocks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker56

I use Lab coats from medical supply houses online, they have plenty of pockets for medical gear and a slit in the side to get to your pants pockets, they were around $15-20 if I remember correctly

RAdams

Banned
I am lucky! In Oklahoma, we have alot of Native Americans, and they are allowed special rules, so they have smock shops where thats all they sell is smocks! They got Marbalo, and pal-mals, and newpirt, gcp, carvinal, They even sell some seegars, but mostly just smocks.:biggrin:

No really.. I have no idea where to buy a smock. Why would anyone want to wear a smock anyway? Getting messy is half the fun!:biggrin:

cozee

I am lucky! In Oklahoma, we have alot of Native Americans, and they are allowed special rules, so they have smock shops where thats all they sell is smocks! They got Marbalo, and pal-mals, and newpirt, gcp, carvinal, They even sell some seegars, but mostly just smocks.:biggrin:

No really.. I have no idea where to buy a smock. Why would anyone want to wear a smock anyway? Getting messy is half the fun!:biggrin:

Cute, very cute. I bet you crack them up when it is open mike night on the reservations!!!

Jeesch, get a clue.

nava1uni

There were sold here on IAP last year. I use an old lab coat also and it works just great cuz it has short sleeves and buttons up to my chin so no sawdust down the shirt.
I took off the pockets so no sawdust collects in them.

Last edited:
does any one here sell smocks or does any one know best place to buy one?

A couple of the catalogs have smocks... PSI, Woodcraft and CSUSA all have them.. kinda pricy and I thought they were a little heavy weight for summer turning... I bought mine from Lee Valley I think... it's a lot lighter weight and after being washed a few times, all of the sizing is gone.

Lab coats, Dr. Smocks and such have huge pockets on the side to catch wood chips.... my smock has the pockets in the back.

If you're a member of AAW, think they also offer a smock.. not sure.

rjwolfe3

You might want to contact Jeff and see if any of the IAP smocks are still available. LanceD was running it but I haven't seen him in a long time and no one else has taken over his dept. that I know of.

RAdams

Banned
Cute, very cute. I bet you crack them up when it is open mike night on the reservations!!!

Jeesch, get a clue.

Sorry boss. I didn't mean to offend you. I was just trying to have a little fun... I am myself, part Native American. My statement was not meant to be a racial joke or anything similar. It was simply my being stupid with words. If you think that one was bad... stick around, I will probably say something REALLY stupid any minute now!:eek::biggrin:

Top Bottom