Since it rained on Thanksgiving....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jjjaworski

I spent the morning in my shop finishing up some duck call bodies as part of a commission and made a couple of pens in the process.

it rained all day so my longing to hit golf balls was no longer an option.

I used a scrap of a PSI star blank to make a flag related pen. If I had a whole blank I would have made the two rows of stars central but I was thrifty and used what I had as is.

I do hope everyone had a pleasant and enjoyable Thanksgiving doing what makes them happy.

Attachments

• CallBodies-6.jpg
    CallBodies-6.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 123
  • GlaciaPair.jpg
    GlaciaPair.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 117
  • FlagGlacia.jpg
    FlagGlacia.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 106
  • PinkGlacia.jpg
    PinkGlacia.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 107
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

No rain here.......and the snow was just enough that I can say I seen some.

Wife and Daughter left to do some shopping. Son is happy watching football.

I just went out and sat in the backyard for awhile. Thinking.
I am a very lucky guy right now. Life has treated me fair this last year and I really have no complaints. I do have to say how Thankful I am for my friends. And I include the members of the IAP as some of the best in the world. When I have been down, there has always been someone here that either makes me smile or kicks me in the butt and reminds me just how happy I should be. The world maybe falling apart around us. And while we might have our differences.....We still care about eachother.

So at this time, I want to say "THANK YOU" to all the firends I have here in the IAP.

Skie_M

Quite rainy here .....

Invest in a golfing net for an area of your shop that has a nice high roof to allow for a good followthrough on your swing ... and put in a putting green that you can fold up against a wall with the large boards storage area or something... :)

Sappheiros

I got the rain by me, too! I had planned on getting some work done in the shop, but got held back. Glad you got some time for it! Everything looks great!

SDB777

The band-less call bodies are intriguing to say the least! I can see how the 'lines' of the insert would flow right into the call.

The pens are a great rainy day bonus too!!!

Scott (nicely done) B

Top Bottom