Pen Kit Deals

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
I might be missing it, but I've been searching around the various pen sites and none of them seem to have a Black Friday Sale on pen kits.

I've been holding off on any pen kit purchases thinking there would be some deals. Does anyone know of a site that has pen kits on sale or special Black Friday deals?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

Arizona Silhouette has a sale on two pen kits and some other stuff, Woodturningz has a sale on spindle blanks I think, Exotic blanks has a giveaway if you spend over a certain amount.

Terredax

Banned
Arizona Silhouette has a sale on two pen kits and some other stuff, Woodturningz has a sale on spindle blanks I think, Exotic blanks has a giveaway if you spend over a certain amount.

I didn't see any pen kits on sale at Arizona Silhouette, I'll look again. I saw the spindles and bowl blanks on sale at Woodturningz, but I don't want those, and I don't need a rotacrylic blank after spending $75. I have my own blanks to try.

I just wanted to pick up a few pen kits, maybe in two different styles, to give them a try. I can't spend $75 right now, that's why I was hoping for a sale.

The Smitty deal seems ok, but again, I don't need the blanks or a conversion adapter. And they are not in stock.

Thanks though.

Last edited:

CREID

I copied this from the Email I got, I believe the thanksgiving sale is for the kitchen gadgets, and this is from farther down in the email.

"The NEW Venetian & Arcadia Pen Kits on also on Sale for 10% off. These are beautiful, NEW, convertible Rollerball & Fountain Pens. Converts from one to the other with additional, optional nibs."

Curt

CREID

I just went to Arizona Silhouette and if you click on Black Friday Deals and scroll down the pens are in there.

Curt

Top Bottom