Sierra style pen with twist top. What kit is this?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

byounghusband

I am a fan of Sierra style pens. Usually, two pens from a standard blank, so it is faster turnaround, etc. Anyway, the other night a Bible Study, out Pastor had a beautiful Sierra style pen that instead of the nib section doing the twisting, the top section did the twisting. Who makes that kit? I like that function better.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

PSI Gatsby

I am a fan of Sierra style pens. Usually, two pens from a standard blank, so it is faster turnaround, etc. Anyway, the other night a Bible Study, out Pastor had a beautiful Sierra style pen that instead of the nib section doing the twisting, the top section did the twisting. Who makes that kit? I like that functio

egnald

Smitty's Le Roi, Le Roi Elegant, Pioneer, and Pioneer Long Body had a finial twist, also the Sierra Diverse, the Aero (John mentioned), the Exemplar/Professor, Glacia, ProX Art Deco, Gatsby and Gatsby Grande (as Clay mentioned), Pensar and others I'm sure. I think most (if not all) of these styles are available from Ed and Dawn at Exotic Blanks. - Dave

SteveJ

Smitty's Le Roi, Le Roi Elegant, Pioneer, and Pioneer Long Body had a finial twist, also the Sierra Diverse, the Aero (John mentioned), the Exemplar/Professor, Glacia, ProX Art Deco, Gatsby and Gatsby Grande (as Clay mentioned), Pensar and others I'm sure. I think most (if not all) of these styles are available from Ed and Dawn at Exotic Blanks. - Dave

You either have too much time on your hands or you know way to much about various pen kits! Have you made each of them (that would be amazing).

d_bondi

I cheated. I went to Exotic Blanks and did a search on "Finial Twist", then just started listing them until the list started to get ridiculously long. :)
That isn't cheating, it is using the resources available...

Top Bottom