Short stopper...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LouisQC

LouisQC

This one fought me all the way. It was brittle or maybe it was my technique this afternoon... it came shorter than wanted but it's still nice.

Wet sanded, wet micromeshed and Hut's Plastic Polish

3264382599_a724759a5c.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I think the proportions came out just right... one reason I stopped making the cone bottle stoppers was they always seem too tall and too big. I like the smaller cones and when I get back into wine stoppers, want to contact Ruth and get a few.

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
I use to make stoppers that were almost 3" tall, at least that was the blank size when I started so they were a little shorter.
Sold very few.
Started making them shorter and starting selling more :)
People told me they prefer them shorter.
Whatever the customer wants :)

I use to make stoppers that were almost 3" tall, at least that was the blank size when I started so they were a little shorter.
Sold very few.
Started making them shorter and starting selling more :)
People told me they prefer them shorter.
Whatever the customer wants :)

Almost everyone commented to me that the stoppers were too tall to fit in the 'fridge... :eek:
primary reason I've gone to the "hidden cork" stoppers that fit down over the bottle... they went over really big at my last two shows.

patharris

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, I really like the stopper, nice shape and pretty material design. I want to learn more about the hidden cork bottle stopper that fits down over the neck of the bottle.
Pat
Lexington, SC

Top Bottom