Shopsmith 510 carriage question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russknan

Not sure whether any of you can answer this. I know there are a bunch of fellow Shopsmith users. Don't know where else to turn, now that I've waited too late to call Shopsmith this week. Anyway, I have a Mark V 500 from the 1980s in great shape. I recently bought an old Greenie with some rust on it, etc., because it had a 510 table upgrade on it. I thought that $350 for the works was better than $1100+ for the table upgrade. I swapped table systems with my SS, and the parts for that are all in good shape. I'll rehab the rest and sell it, perhaps for what I paid. Anyway, got everything changed over and aligned just fine. Today, I flipped it up to use the drill press and found that the lock for carriage travel on the ways isn't holding. I don't see an adjustment for that, but don't have a manual for the upgrade. Can anybody help or direct me to someplace where I can get help? Need to do some drilling this weekend (of course)! Russ

Russknan

Thanks, rholiday. I think I found the answer! I just registered on the site and will bookmark it for the future. Russ

Top Bottom