September PITH Sign-ups!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

I will also ship to the four corners of the earth. How can there be four corners if the earth is round ?????? Jim S

The earth is in fact a cube. I am curious as to why you will only ship to half of the earth's corners?

Sorry !! I was thinking of the old world maps that were layed out flat and only two dimemsional.

Put me down for the other four corners also Joe. Jim S

Last edited:

kingkeyman

Didn't post mine right the first time either

Kingkeyman,
Akron, Ohio USA
I'll send it wherever it needs to be sent

Jeff turns

I am sorry I guess I should have read complete first post. My work would not be considered true Steam punk. Although I think the Steam punk pens are a great concept and I really like them I would be cheating somebody if I joined this PITH...I am out
Jeff turns from USA

Last edited:

Rounder

OK, you talked me into it. Never done it before so I feel sorry for who gets me.

Rounder
USA
Anywhere

toddlajoie

I am sorry I guess I should have read complete first post. My work would not be considered true Steam punk. Although I think the Steam punk pens are a great concept and I really like them I would be cheating somebody if I joined this PITH...I am out
Jeff turns from USA

If you are willing to give it a shot and step out of your comfort zone, I would say go for it, and if you are really worried about disappointing your partner, I would happily volunteer to be paired with you. Personally I LOVE the fact that people push themselves to try new things and maybe don't end up making a perfect product. If it came out a little rough but shows your idea and you learned something along the way that will help in the future then "Mission Accomplished!!"

OK, you talked me into it. Never done it before so I feel sorry for who gets me.

Rounder
USA
Anywhere

See above... Same offer... Not sure how many of these I can pull off (it's outside of my comfort zone too), but I'm sure I can cover the two.

Joe S.

Jeff turns from USA

Rounder
USA
Anywhere

Since there can be some non-parallelisms on the definition of steampunk, we are going with the broadest definition: if you think it's steampunk, it works for this event!

So long as you put your best effort in; almost anything goes.

The main objectives of this PITH are to HAVE FUN and to FOSTER FRIENDSHIPS among members.

We do ask you make your best effort at this pen, that doesn't mean it has to be your GREATEST EVER pen, but that you make your best effort.

Jeff: Steampunk is the theme for this swap, not an entry prohibiting rule. If you don't want to enter you don't have to, but don't feel like you have to decline because you don't feel that your work is 100% true to the theme. The theme is more like a guideline than an actual rule.

Randy: If you and your partner have fun and you try your best, there is nothing to feel sorry about!

Todd: Thank you for the generous offer, but everyone who signed up for this event agreed to those same terms.

Rounder

Jeff turns from USA

Rounder
USA
Anywhere

Since there can be some non-parallelisms on the definition of steampunk, we are going with the broadest definition: if you think it's steampunk, it works for this event!

So long as you put your best effort in; almost anything goes.

The main objectives of this PITH are to HAVE FUN and to FOSTER FRIENDSHIPS among members.

We do ask you make your best effort at this pen, that doesn't mean it has to be your GREATEST EVER pen, but that you make your best effort.

Jeff: Steampunk is the theme for this swap, not an entry prohibiting rule. If you don't want to enter you don't have to, but don't feel like you have to decline because you don't feel that your work is 100% true to the theme. The theme is more like a guideline than an actual rule.

Randy: If you and your partner have fun and you try your best, there is nothing to feel sorry about!

Todd: Thank you for the generous offer, but everyone who signed up for this event agreed to those same terms.

Oh I will have fun and try my best. I always like these PITH'S.

Skeleton2014

Count me in and I can ship anywhere... Got my tutorials loaded on the old desktop for both "Steampunk" and casting blanks... This PITH will be firsts for me in both areas! Should be interesting!
Jeff
Lynnwood, WA

Sprung

I've participated in a couple swaps on other forums (even organized one of them) and swaps are a lot of fun.

So, if it's ok for a newbie to both the forum and to pen turning to join in, I'd love to join in and try something new and challenge myself.

1. Sprung
2. USA
3. Would prefer to ship only within the USA if possible

Top Bottom