Segmented fishing lure

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from socdad

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

resinman

Don't forget "Ice Fishing". Althogh it looks like the ice will be gone in a day or two.
When I pour blanks, I have a few drops of resin left so last November I made a couple of molds with some tear drop jigs. Just set a # 8 hook in the mold and poured the resin mix in.
I got some pretty wild colors and figured--why not? After heavy fishing pressur, some colors the fish have never seen might work??
Saturday I was the only one catching fish. Guys were drilling holes as close to me as they dared and frustrated. Wanted to know what I was using. When I told them I made the teardrops myself, you could see the mouth fall open.
Now that was fun!!!!
Thanks, Gary

Don't forget "Ice Fishing". Althogh it looks like the ice will be gone in a day or two.
When I pour blanks, I have a few drops of resin left so last November I made a couple of molds with some tear drop jigs. Just set a # 8 hook in the mold and poured the resin mix in.
I got some pretty wild colors and figured--why not? After heavy fishing pressur, some colors the fish have never seen might work??
Saturday I was the only one catching fish. Guys were drilling holes as close to me as they dared and frustrated. Wanted to know what I was using. When I told them I made the teardrops myself, you could see the mouth fall open.
Now that was fun!!!!
Thanks, Gary

Hi Gary. Mind sharing a picture? Sounds real interesting. Thanks ahead of time.

Great looking lure SOCDAD

Last edited:

socdad

Love it.
What do you catch over there?
Regards,
John

Walleye is my fish of choice ... LM Bass is more fun to catch, Muskie is a greater challenge but walleye tastes the best. (I'm told it is a North American close relative of the European pikeperch.)

Top Bottom