Scorpion Pen Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Buzzzz4

Hello old friends. yes, I lurk around occasionally. I really miss penturning as well as the community here. Things are going ok with our busy family. The kids are keeping us out of trouble for the most part. I am wondering if there is anyone around who can make up a scorpion pen blank or may have one hiding in their stash. I am willing to pay well for it as my bil has been requesting one for a couple years. Thank you and keep up the fantastic turning!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

Hi Eric!
I don't have any scorpion blanks but I had to jump in here and say hi! We sure miss seeing you around here but totally understand and respect the choice you made. The world needs more folks like you. You do know you can still sneak in for the Superbowl Pool even if it's only to egg on a few folks.
Glad to hear everything is going well.
Cheers
Bob

Just a thought....Cody (Cwalker935) is the one who cast the blank on the front page and has been trapping a few sea life creatures in pen blanks much like you did with the cherry pits, maybe you can talk him into doing the scorpion.

Last edited:

magpens

Good to see you again, Eric !!

I guess you would know that Jeff Powell does a Scorpion in his Rotacrylic line. Don't know if that is the kind of blank you want.

Best regards !

KenV

Headed back to Tucson end of next month. There are a few in the sonoran desert. How big a box of them were you thinking of?

D.Oliver

Hey Eric, I don't know if you remember johnspensandmore, but I always thought his scorpion blanks were first rate. He hasn't been on the site in a couple of years but he still has a webpage and his contact info is listed. It's at least worth a try.

Top Bottom