power 8 tool box anyone used one of these?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dale Lynch

Looks more like a gimmick tool set.They make it look cool by having everything fit together and take up minimal space.Don't expect to do a decent job.You can see the drill drift when he applies minimal pressure.The arm is anchords into a plastic box afterall.

D.Oliver

That's pretty sweet. Did you notice he forgot to pack the drill bit at the end of the video (5:50 or so)?

D.Oliver

Looks more like a gimmick tool set.They make it look cool by having everything fit together and take up minimal space.Don't expect to do a decent job.You can see the drill drift when he applies minimal pressure.The arm is anchords into a plastic box afterall.

You're probably right. But I still am fascinated by the novelty of everything fitting together so nice.

Last edited:

CREID

I have never used this, but I did watch the video a month or so ago. If you watch closely, there seems to be a lot of flexing in the base and it just seems cheesy to me. I would save my money and buy quality tools that I know I could count on to do a good job. Just my 2 1/2 cents.
Curt

TLTHW

If the tools are well made (think milwaukee, festool,bosch) then it would be a handy kit for an installer. I did not see how it charged and i did not see a second battery. When running a battery kit I allways have 2 chargers and 4 spare batteries. Time after all is money.

Top Bottom