Rizheng

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hblaisdell

I am having a lot of problems getting the pen cartridge into the Rizheng bolt action pen kits. The black plastic top(the end opposite of the tip) is in some cases to big to fit into the pen or in some cases it will fit into pen but if you try and remove the cartridge the Black Top pulls off inside the pen.
I even went and purchased the actual Parker refills. They will not fit into the pen at all.
I was wondering if anyone else is having problems and if so what did you do to correct the problem?

Harold

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am having a lot of problems getting the pen cartridge into the Rizheng bolt action pen kits. The black plastic top(the end opposite of the tip) is in some cases to big to fit into the pen or in some cases it will fit into pen but if you try and remove the cartridge the Black Top pulls off inside the pen.
I even went and purchased the actual Parker refills. They will not fit into the pen at all.
I was wondering if anyone else is having problems and if so what did you do to correct the problem?

Harold
Don't speak too loud, it is a violation of the PSI patent to import the Rizheng Kits....I suggest you contact Rizheng.

plano_harry

Hi Harold, might have better luck posting in the penturning forum. Like Smitty said, few of us have ever seen this kit. No problems at all with the PSI version.

Top Bottom