Razor with "Original Cactus Blank"™

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MesquiteMan

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Here is a razor I recently made using one of the Berea razor kits and one of my Magma Red "Original Cactus Blanks"™ Sorry it does not have the actual razor cartridge installed but at the time I took the pic, I did not have any! Since then, I went out and bought some and now this razor is the only one that I use. I love the heft and feel of this razor! Oh yeah, the finish is CA of course.

attachment.php

Attachments

• CactusRazor.jpg
    CactusRazor.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 525
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

Hey Curtis; Nice work! I suspect that blank will not only look great but hold up well over time in the not so blank friendly environment it will live in. Good to see you getting a little lathe time in. Helps to maintain the sanity level when life gets stressful.

jttheclockman

I have to say the cactus blanks you turn out are so perfect because of either the material you are using or the way you lay it on the tube. I have seen others where there is so much gappage ( is that a word)and it detracts from the overall look. Very nicely done. Thanks for showing.

glycerine

Very nice, Curtis. That handle looks about like my face does after I finish shaving. Maybe I should get a handle like that so the blood blends in...

Top Bottom