Rare Wood only found in New Zealand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

This is the rarest of rare woods only available in New Zealand:eek: My first LOOONG Clicker Pen. Nice kit!! Butch you were right!!

1_DSC09677_copy.jpg

1_DSC09676_copy.jpg

ldb2000

That is absolutely awesome Toni . I told you it would be a great canvas for your art . You gotta do a flower pen on one of them now , it will be stunning . Let's see a rainbow of flowers !!!

Toni

That is absolutely awesome Toni . I told you it would be a great canvas for your art . You gotta do a flower pen on one of them now , it will be stunning . Let's see a rainbow of flowers !!!

Thanks Butch, I have one done just need to photograph it, my last loong clicker:frown::frown:, I had no idea I would like it!! Everyone is clicking it:eek:

phillywood

Toni, are you pulling our legs? that's too perfectly design spaced too perfectly like a robot design. OK, if it's wood then can you put the info in the wood chart for the rest of us to learn about it then make sure you put a link to this pen and if you have a blank unturned can you take a pic. of it in the chart, please.
Now, for the pen. it's breath taking. It's too nice to even comment on it.

Toni

Toni, are you pulling our legs? that's too perfectly design spaced too perfectly like a robot design. OK, if it's wood then can you put the info in the wood chart for the rest of us to learn about it then make sure you put a link to this pen and if you have a blank unturned can you take a pic. of it in the chart, please.
Now, for the pen. it's breath taking. It's too nice to even comment on it.

Its Polymer Clay:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OKLAHOMAN

Bat girl now you've done it,:eek: Toniwood is a highly poisonious PC wood and infects only the hand so makeing a pen was the worse thing you could have done,:eek::eek: the cure is to send the pen to Oklahoma:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: for disposal. It is beautiful but dangerous so please send it quickly....

robutacion

Geez..., I could swear that was a piece from the "Igniwthti Ignoramus" sub-species also found in South Australia, and I believe in some other parts on this Country also...!:eek::wink:

Cheers
George

PaulDoug

You just displayed my favorite of all the pens you have shone. Not that the others weren't awesome, but this is the awesome-est in my opinion. I mean I like the flowery ones and respect your talent, but I wouldn't carry one. This I would definitely carry.

David Keller

I love it. I love the spectrum of things that you are able to do with PC. For my tastes, I love the abstract designs even more than the beautiful flowers that you make.

its_virgil

I thought you only did flowers? Boy! Was I wrong. I've not seen anything you've done I didn't like. I like the long clicker. I also like the Tonimus Woodimus.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Toni

Bat girl now you've done it,:eek: Toniwood is a highly poisonious PC wood and infects only the hand so makeing a pen was the worse thing you could have done,:eek::eek: the cure is to send the pen to Oklahoma:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: for disposal. It is beautiful but dangerous so please send it quickly....

Batman you are tooo funny!!

I may need to turn this wood on some other kits just to see what it looks like, but first I will need to go find that rare tree and get some wood from it:biggrin:

Thank you EVERYONE who has looked, commented and teased I appreciate it!! You put a smile on my face in a very cold, wet winters day.

I honestly did not even think that this design would go over well, faux wood..sorta..I do a lot of faux; opal, ivory, bone, wood, malachite,etc...

Toni

I thought you only did flowers? Boy! Was I wrong. I've not seen anything you've done I didn't like. I like the long clicker. I also like the Tonimus Woodimus.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Don I am having a flashback from the movie, "Ferris Bullers Day Off" when he says you havent seen anything good today?

I have shown you Kalidiscopes, Basket Weave and Dragon Scales and now "Tonimus Woodimus", you never know what I can pull out of my hat:eek: If I get a good fever who knows what I can make..LOL

Brittleheart

That is a fabulous piece of work Toni, there is more potential for designing with PC than I thought.

The Long Click is a great kit for showing off unusual or attractive blanks.

Regards

Walter

Grizz

Banned
Toni, I didn't realize your were in New Zealand. I just came across an old school buddy on facebook that lives their now with his wife. I believe the town/city is Taupo.

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
Just saw this post ,so damn good it ain't fair on us mere mortals , think I will roll out some dark brown polymer ,then sprinkle with dessicated coconut ,wrap around a blank and say it come from "Lamington National Park" hehe, cheers ~ John :biggrin:

TurnaPen

Boy, glad I read the other posts!:confused:I really thought it was a special NZ wood, and I would get it if I could!:eek: But it is just plain old Polymer Clay, :eek: Maybe I can get some it!!:rolleyes: Mummy I want PC I want PC:) Amos , and by the way Toni-it is SPECIAL, this Aussie is green with envy! Amos:)

bruce119

WOW again Toni I don't know to me my first thought was feathers. I guess no one else saw that. Never the less great looking pen I I like the long clicker it really shows off the media.

Again LOOKS GREAT

phillywood

Toni, You got head full of hair and you don't have mercy on us old guys that are merely hanging on to the few strips of them. You got some of these guys thinking that the darn thing is PC and not that many that think it's the wood, very nice. but I love the pen and I can hold and click it 'til they send me to the loonies hospital. Now do the rest a favor and clarify in bold that it is a wood. Or is it? :biggrin::rolleyes::crying:

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
You're clicking on all cylinders!!

BTW - I took our collaboration to the DC pen show this weekend. Everyone I showed it to loved your work, but we've come to expect that.

Top Bottom