Rare Wood only found in New Zealand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Tanner

Great looking pen!! You had me at first wondering if it was some kind of snakewood or something. You should do a big shop pencil or panache. That'll show off you your awesome craft!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Toni

Toni, I didn't realize your were in New Zealand. I just came across an old school buddy on facebook that lives their now with his wife. I believe the town/city is Taupo.

Wow, thought everyone knew where I was:eek:Taupo is in the North Island much nicer than the bottom of the south.

You Ozzies are so easy to fool!! You will believe almost anything a kiwi says, NOT!!

Last edited:

Toni

You're clicking on all cylinders!!

BTW - I took our collaboration to the DC pen show this weekend. Everyone I showed it to loved your work, but we've come to expect that.

LOL Bruce!! You are lucky you went to the DC pen show, nice to hear the feedback on the pen!!!

Rfturner

Toni that looks great I was looking at it and thinking I wonder what type of wood it was then I quickly realized that you made it so it must be PC. I was thinking that the wood was also too uniform great looking pen.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Very cool, as always. I am amazed at what you are able to do with PC. Is this design going to be available at Exotic Blanks when your next shipment arrives? I may have to break out the credit card and give a PC pen a try.

Toni

Is this design going to be available at Exotic Blanks when your next shipment arrives? I may have to break out the credit card and give a PC pen a try.

Thank you Mike for the complement. Right now Exotics has tubes available, but I did not have the brain storm for this design prior to sending it out to ExoticBlanks, next time!!

Toni

I've told Toni over the years that the pattern reminded me of "Ponga" (the politically and culturally correct reference), it was always "Punga" for me growing up. Anyway, for those of you interested, you may want to check out the following links showing turned Ponga products:
You are the Perfect Kiwi:tongue:

Top Bottom