Quality pen boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JLL

Hi folks can anyone recommend a supplier for good quality pen boxes / and is there a supplier that could put a logo on to the box - in the UK ?

Thanks Jake

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
There are a number of good places in the US, but your main problem would be the shipping cost to the UK.
Stan Cook, mrcook4570, does pen box engraving.

What would be your top 3 or 4 for quality and value in the US?
I personally have not dealt with any for engraving pen boxes, I've been told that Stan does a great job. You can also check with WoodTurningz,and Wood-N-Whimsies and see what they could offer.
I personally uses these from Exoticblanks and use my laser jet printer to print my business name on gold foil labels like these and place the label on the box as I need them.

Curly

Check out Brad G's pen in the SOYP section. A Contemporary Desk Pen. Further into the thread Brad shows his packaging. If that's something like what you are looking for PM Brad and see if he is willing to help you. He's a Britt too.

There are a number of good places in the US, but your main problem would be the shipping cost to the UK.
Stan Cook, mrcook4570, does pen box engraving.

What would be your top 3 or 4 for quality and value in the US?
I personally have not dealt with any for engraving pen boxes, I've been told that Stan does a great job. You can also check with WoodTurningz,and Wood-N-Whimsies and see what they could offer.
I personally uses these from Exoticblanks and use my laser jet printer to print my business name on gold foil labels like these and place the label on the box as I need them.

Back when I was selling more pens I did the same... need to print some more of the labels as I also used them to seal gift boxes and to hold tissue in place around items wrapped in tissue.

sbwertz

You might look at buying one of the chinese laser engravers. They are on sale for $80 right now and can engrave on any box under an inch high.

Top Bottom