Puzzle #6

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Another Hint

It may be helpful to review some of the other BASH Contests (well at least one of them) :wink:

THarvey

Hey, I found the pic to use in this contest in a matter of 30 seconds or so! Come on folks, you can do it! :)

I can find the Chechen Burl pen blank in my shop in 30 seconds. Can you?:biggrin:

Shoot! I can find my Tickle Tongue & Alabama supplejack blanks faster than that. :biggrin:

I was born and raise in Alabama and lived there for 47 of my 50 years. I never heard of Alabama Supplejack. I still think you made it up. :biggrin:

The Penguin

OK.. I got it.. so I am willing to sell the right answer. All you have to do is put 10 really nice blanks in a small flat rate box, and as soon as I receive them I will send you the answer

10 blanks in a box, as requested.

The Penguin

or would you prefer this kind?

| Really Nice Blank |
| Really Nice Blank |
| Really Nice Blank |
| Really Nice Blank |
| Really Nice Blank |
| Really Nice Blank |
| Really Nice Blank |

SteveJ

Here's a flat rate box. You can't hear all my blankety blanks....

Attachments

• PPSFRB-01-main-278x209.jpg
    PPSFRB-01-main-278x209.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 142

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
OK.. I got it.. so I am willing to sell the right answer. All you have to do is put 10 really nice blanks in a small flat rate box, and as soon as I receive them I will send you the answer

Don't fall for it guys! There has only been one entry submitted with the correct answer and it was not from Wyone. Actually, he has not submitted an entry yet so you might be gambling with those blanks!

Skeleton2014

Sorry Mitch... forgot to say that I tried to PM you the photo but I couldn't add it to the PM, so here it is. Jeff

Attachments

• Blanks-in-SFRB.jpg
    Blanks-in-SFRB.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 176

wyone

Maybe I did not make myself clear.. they need to be RECEIVED at my house.. ( I figure by then the answer will be posted here, so I will be OK.. it might be SLIGHTLY late to enter the contest.. but then.. I never said it would be able to be entered ) :)

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Just a little reminder that this puzzle will end at 10:59 PM Central time tonight, so you have a little over 3 hours left to get your entries in.

The puzzle is obviously not impossible, so there will not be any more hints. After all, this is a CONTEST!

Good luck
Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Hey, I found the pic to use in this contest in a matter of 30 seconds or so! Come on folks, you can do it! :)

I can find the Chechen Burl pen blank in my shop in 30 seconds. Can you?:biggrin:

Shoot! I can find my Tickle Tongue & Alabama supplejack blanks faster than that. :biggrin:

I was born and raise in Alabama and lived there for 47 of my 50 years. I never heard of Alabama Supplejack. I still think you made it up. :biggrin:

You must have lived in one of the 14 counties where it doesn't grow. :wink:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Well folks, we now have 3 correct entries and you have about 2 hours left to join the winner's circle.

southernclay

Never found it but saw some great pens. Also found Curtis' cast cat crap......that was worth the time spent:biggrin:
Looking forward to seeing the answer tomorrow, threw at SWAG at it just in case.

mmyshrall

I've been thinking outside the box, looking inside the box, and scouring every corner of the IAP. I'm about ready to give up....

How's this for out of the box thinking?

Why has no one consulted the grand master of all things minute and trivial? I speak of course about the Great Wizard of Faith.

Before you snort and laugh with derision, o defeated ones, just realize his pearl of wisdom might just produce your claim to glory...

Then again, it might just be a load of hooey and you would have an equal chance by striking the keyboard with random objects.

The problem with me trying to think outside the box is that my box has no doors, windows or corners...

Top Bottom