Putting Feelers Out

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Is there any interest in people buying bottle caps? If you cast pens with bottle caps I have a ton of them. Now most are Budweiser caps of different styles and they are pretty cool. I thought this was an avenue at one time I was going to go down but that will not happen now so looking to clear out some stock. also have some Coca Cola caps. These are all brand new never used and clean. If you want me to get a count I can but we are talking at least 100 of each. Also I have and these I would have to take photos of but they are shot gun shell end caps. I do not know what they are called. but there is different gauges so again would have to count them if there is interests. I will post photos of all if again there is some interest. I believe these were all used. But if not they go back in storage.

Woodchipper

Good offer. Don Ward's book shows the use of bottle caps for Slimline pens. This could be used in a sackful of ways to accent a pen blank. I have a bunch of plastic lids, bottle caps, etc.

jttheclockman

Good offer. Don Ward's book shows the use of bottle caps for Slimline pens. This could be used in a sackful of ways to accent a pen blank. I have a bunch of plastic lids, bottle caps, etc.
I may just break these down and get counts and photos and if they sell that would be great. On my list.

Top Bottom