Dayacom Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells the Dayacom Todd or Otto? Or maybe something very similar?

1709915636637.png
1709915665148.png

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

d_bondi

woodwzrd

https://www.exoticblanks.com/indigo-ballpoint-pen-kit-chrome.html

I still say the Dayacom kits are so nice. I wish PSI and other vendors would just make classy kits like this instead of all those gizmo things. hands down best kit company around anywhere.
I agree John. I am not much for all the themed pens and the few that I have turned take for ever to sell. I try to provide options that will stay in style for a long time and really like the "classy" look of the some of Dayacom kits.

woodwzrd

I agree, that is a nice looking kit.
I looked and don't see instructions (the link just goes to Craft Supplies USA) or bushings available.
I saw the same thing for the instructions and CSUSA must not carry it anymore. All I could find on their site was spare tubes. In the questions tab on Exotics is a question and link for the bushings.

d_bondi

I saw the same thing for the instructions and CSUSA must not carry it anymore. All I could find on their site was spare tubes. In the questions tab on Exotics is a question and link for the bushings.
I tried the link (before posting my note) and for me it just goes to a search page that pulls up the two Indigo kit variations, Chrome and Black TI.

Does the bushing link work for you?

jrista

jttheclockman

I tried the link (before posting my note) and for me it just goes to a search page that pulls up the two Indigo kit variations, Chrome and Black TI.

Does the bushing link work for you?
Yes but I do not see the bushings listed. Look under questions and the owner reference the list of bushings but again no bushings listed.

jrista

I really like the nib section on the Otto Todd. Its also a long wood style design, so you can really show off quality wood blanks with it if you wanted to.

Last edited:

woodwzrd

I really like the nib section on the Otto. Its also a long wood style design, so you can really show off quality wood blanks with it if you wanted to.
I actually switched the names around but the Todd reminds me of a modified single piece slimline with a larger diameter and nicer looking hardware

jttheclockman

I actually switched the names around but the Todd reminds me of a modified single piece slimline with a larger diameter and nicer looking hardware
The Todd is a very nice kit. 1000000% better looking than any slimline. It fits the bill for the slim pens too. I am sure instructions come with the kit I would think. If not sure an easy kit to use calipers on.

d_bondi

The Todd is a very nice kit. 1000000% better looking than any slimline. It fits the bill for the slim pens too. I am sure instructions come with the kit I would think. If not sure an easy kit to use calipers on.
Good point John.
Use whatever bushings you have that fit the tube size to turn down to round and close, then turn between centers and use calipers to turn down to match the hardware.

d_bondi

Dayacom does NOT include instructions with their kits--we write them.

Yes, the Indigo is a Dayacom kit and at the moment we are out of the bushings. They will return but we never know when. Lead time is over three months for us.
Thanks for that information Ed!

jttheclockman

Dayacom does NOT include instructions with their kits--we write them.

Yes, the Indigo is a Dayacom kit and at the moment we are out of the bushings. They will return but we never know when. Lead time is over three months for us.
Well do you have the instructions since you brought it up? You carry the kit.

Top Bottom