PSI Razor Handle Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dankc908

dankc908

I just bought some Razor Handle Kits from PSI. The instructions say to "Press the coupler into the wide end of the turned barrel" and then to "Press the lower cap into the opposite narrow end of the barrel". It appears that both of my bushings are the same size. Are the instructions 'neurotic' or did I get a 'faulty' set of bushings? Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

Dan

omb76

The bushing are the same size. I use them only as a reference as I freestyle mostly when turning razor handles. I think what they may be referring to is that most people will turn the blank larger at the top of the handle with a taper to the bottom.

dankc908

Thanks for the info David. I am finding that PSI's instructions, on a variety of kits and items, leaves something to be desired. I do have some calipers so I will try your suggestion of turning larger at the top with a taper at the bottom!

Dan

I think most instructions, whomever you get them from, are only a guide to get the artist started... I look at them for every kit I get, but other using them for a basic idea on how to assemble or turn something, don't pay much attention after that.

Top Bottom