Problem 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
OK....so I...posted problem 1 (couldn't find my Die holder) After posting that thread, I....went out and, found it. :biggrin:

So now, I am posting THIS thread in hopes that, I will go out and find my TAP holder which, was actually problem 1 to start with :redface: Guess that's why the DIE holder was so easy to find :rolleyes:

Would someone please post a reply so I can find my TAP holder. There's only just a slight difference between the two but, I'm sure I will recognize it when.....I find it. :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

OK....so I...posted problem 1 (couldn't find my Die holder) After posting that thread, I....went out and, found it. :biggrin:

So now, I am posting THIS thread in hopes that, I will go out and find my TAP holder which, was actually problem 1 to start with :redface: Guess that's why the DIE holder was so easy to find :rolleyes:

Would someone please post a reply so I can find my TAP holder. There's only just a slight difference between the two but, I'm sure I will recognize it when.....I find it. :biggrin:
Sorry, I can't post a reply unless I am compensated for my time.:eat:
Curt

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

Curt
You just did! :tongue:

It's right there! See it! I'm pointing right at it!:biggrin::biggrin:
Nope....not yet :redface:

CREID

Curt

Did I just get ripped off. :cool:
Curt

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Now think, Chuck!!

You Found the last part you thought you needed, then realized you didn't need it.

So, you've earned a NAP!!

mmyshrall

Curt

Chuck,

If you check in the place that Derek set it down on, you'll find it no time flat. Look for the nesting material pile... :biggrin:

Michael

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

Curt

Did I just get ripped off. :cool:
Curt
Absolutely NOT! :biggrin:You don't get paid for posting a post that, you initiated yourself :tongue::biggrin:

Dale,
Like my Dad used to tell me "It's right where you left it"
You know? That sounds so familiar. :rolleyes: And it's true :redface:

Now think, Chuck!!

You Found the last part you thought you needed, then realized you didn't need it.

So, you've earned a NAP!!
Well....I NEEDED that one too. I AM getting tired. But, all my friends and supporters have helped now so, I'll go out and, take another look around before bedtime. :wink: Thanks Ed!

This is a problem only an Adult Beverage can fix. If the first one doesnt do it by the 10th you wont care!:biggrin::biggrin:
Mike....that's a splendid idea :biggrin:

Curt

Chuck,

If you check in the place that Derek set it down on, you'll find it no time flat. Look for the nesting material pile... :biggrin:

Michael
Thanks Michael! If you hadn't mentioned Derek, I never would have thought of him. That very well could be where it is. Which one? Is the question. :biggrin:

79spitfire

Glad you found it Chuck.

Sorry I couldn't help I was out making a remote holder.....

(see problem one)

Oh has anyone seen my combo square? It was here a few moments ago...

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
seperate those pens. Keep them from getting to close otherwise you will be run over by all the little pens they make.

I know...........I am sick.
I think so :biggrin:

It is that metal thing right behind the wooden thing
Yes!:biggrin:
WOO-HOO!!:biggrin: I FOUND IT:biggrin:

Thanks for your indulgence guys!:wink: Pens coming soon :rolleyes:
Just remember it was me that posted first, so I get all the credit.:bananen_smilies008:
Yep! Thanks!

Glad you found it Chuck.

Sorry I couldn't help I was out making a remote holder.....

(see problem one)

Oh has anyone seen my combo square? It was here a few moments ago...
I saw that. Make it heavy! Then...post a thread here so, the square will show up. :wink:

Top Bottom