Prayers for Shdetree_1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I just recieved a tough message from Joe. It was brief and not very detailed, but I think his wife is in the hospital. He is going through a very tough time. Send him your best! Sorry should be shadetree_1. I miss-spelled it.

Thanks for the update...!

Joe was a regular vendor on IAP until the "classifieds" rules changed, he went to the Australian wood workers forum and start selling there, his beautiful desert Ironbark and others.

I remember well the wife Linda suffering with her breathing and the lung transplant she had last year, Linda is everything to Joe and he has been enduring some tough times for some time, unfortunately...!

I had a lot to do with Joe, when he was a more active IAP member, I bought some wood from him and he had a few chats about life and woods, we called each other "wood hunter"...!

Is no surprise to anyone that I sympathise with Joe's situation, a few recent scares with my wife Merissa, have been more than enough to turn me inside out so, I can understand (to a point) what Joe's will be feeling and going through.

Hold on in there Joe, Linda has passed many obstacles, lets hope she will gets pass this bad time, I will be thinking of you guys...!

Best of luck,

Cheers
George

sbwertz

I know Joe pretty well, he comes and gets a truckload of mulberry from me when he is in the valley. His wife has been ill for a long time. He was so happy when she finally got a match for the lung transplant last year. I hope she gets well. When she is ill he is stressed beyond belief. My prayers are with them both.

healeydays

Been talking to Joe on Woodbarter.com recently and yes, Linda is back in the hospital. He has been still trying to get in the woodshop when he can as a distraction. Prayers would definitely be appreciated...

Mike B

patmurris

I just stumbled upon this thread. What a shock! Glad to read Linda is better.

I bought quite some wood from Joe back when there was some action in the classified. I like him a lot. We had a few conversations via email and i sent him some blanks to sell as a contribution.

I'm not into prayers and i'd rather send some money. Can someone remind me of his surrent PP id? - i think he changed at least once...

PS: got it: shadetree_1 at HM dot com

Last edited:

shadetree_1

I just stumbled upon this thread. What a shock! Glad to read Linda is better.

I bought quite some wood from Joe back when there was some action in the classified. I like him a lot. We had a few conversations via email and i sent him some blanks to sell as a contribution.

I'm not into prayers and i'd rather send some money. Can someone remind me of his surrent PP id? - i think he changed at least once...

PS: got it: shadetree_1 at HM dot com

Thank you my friend! Linda is slowly coming off of the ventilator a little more each day, she was off of it 4 hours on Sat and 5 1/2 hours yesterday hope she can stay off even longer today, she has to do all the work when she is off the vent and take the air in an fill her lungs herself, no machine doing the work, it's hard after being on the vent for 4 weeks and not doing the work but she's tough and feisty so she'll make it, it's just going to be a marathon not a sprint.

Top Bottom