Prayer request

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Burr

Banned
On it for you Wayne...would you be willing to give his first name? Just like to pray for people by name even though God knows who they are.

stonepecker

Glen slipped into what the doctors are calling a "light comma" early this morning. I never heard of this before........he is comfortable but I am scared for him. Doctor says the next 24 hours are the most important.

Thanks to all of you.

stonepecker

Glen has slipped into a deeper coma....the doctors tell me if the infection gets to his brain that there is very little hope.

Please keep the prayers comming.
thank you

stonepecker

My friend has taken a turn for the worse. Move into ICU Coronary Unit.
Please keep praying that he is at peace. The doctor says there is a 20% chance he may come out of this but he will never be the same.

Thank you.

stonepecker

Glen went on dialysis this morning....his kidneys have just about shutdown completely

The doctors have told us that there will be noway that Glenn will be on his own ever again. He will need constant care. The family is very torn and undecided on what to do.

Please pray for my friend. I know that he would want a "Quality" to his life and the quantity means very little to him.

stonepecker

PLEASE......... KEEP SENDING PRAYERS !!!!

Glen open his eyes last night and smiled at the family. He isn't totally here and still can't speak because of a breathing tube.........But the Doctor told us this morning he is hopefull.

A BIG "THANK YOU" TO ALL OF YOU !!!!!
WAYNE

kooster

Give St. Jude a try. It worked for me even when the Dr. suggested we start looking into hospice. . . that was over 2 months ago! So much for medical know-how!!!!!
Best regards Wayne.

stonepecker

The miracle has happened. Glen was released from the hospital last Thursday.

I send my public thanks to all of the member here that prayed from him. He is also thankful.

My 'private' thanks will be sent every night.

Top Bottom