Coming Soon - IAP LOGO STUFF!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a little preview of coming attractions :biggrin:

These will be available from (at least two, I think) IAP vendors very soon, hopefully by the end of June. A couple more items will be showing up later in the year.

Quantities will initially be somewhat limited until we figure out what the demand is. (Hats should be plentiful, however.)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

Nice stuff for of us! I would like to suggest that for the next batch of hats you look for the ones that do not have the button on top. Wearing ear protection with the buttons is painful unless you have stood up under a low beam and dented your head enough that there is a divot permanently in your scull.

navycop

How about some type of "beenie"? So I can wear it under my faceshild. And not be restricted by the bill. I know I can turn it around, but it would be nice to have the IAP logo in the front..

hard hat

I can attest that the IAP hats are comfy from the start and look great. I wear mine quite a bit these days, especially on trips to woodcraft

All for it. Supports IAP.

Jeff,

I vote for RED HATS!

I'm ready for a hat and patch.

Please work on more items. Something pressure sensitive for glass auto windows. Nothing magnetic goes on my Tundra.

Charlie
zip 30043

stonepecker

Jeff,
I will be getting more then one hat. (I wear several now) The "stone" color will be a dress hat for sure. I just need something for everyday and to show off to some local turners.
And I won't stop there. To many people don't know about our hobby/craft. I have been doing a lot of promoting lately.
All of the things look great........so much to chose from.

Top Bottom