PR Bottle Stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

Seems the 'One-that-must-be-obeyed' is on a roll....
Been trying to build up an inventory of BottleStoppers, but every time she makes a blank, I turn it, and she shows them to the people she works with....no problem so far, but she never brings them home. Everything is selling!!

Made these three on Friday morning just before work...gone!(At least I got photo's before they became someone else's)

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

While showing those off(selling them), she took orders for two more...so I got to turn these this morning after she poured them last night.

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

Please excuse the little fuzzies in the photo's, I didn't do the 'wipe down with dryer sheets', but I wanted to get them photo'd before they left.

Scott (see...I still turn stuff) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EarlD

Scott, those all look great! Looks like you've got a super sales person on your team!

Dutra

Wow thse are great! I kept trying to pick my favorite, but after i saw the last few i gave up...

grz5

They all look awesome! Do you use verticle molds for the blanks? I also really like swirling effect!

Jim Burr

Banned
Great work Scott! I got into the habit of mixing extra resin when I pour pen blanks. I have a couple of 1-1/2" x 3" pieces of PVC sitting on the bench. Pour blanks, pour a stopper.

SDB777

Good looking stoppers. Nice to have someone who sells them on your team, my wife just gives them away to friends and relatives.

Ouch! She has tried to give one to her mother, but her mother actually wouldn't 'take it'....she wanted to pay for it! Now that is amazing:eek:

Scott (thanks everyone...too kind) B

Top Bottom