Pooh Bear Music Thingy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PaulDoug

PaulDoug

I finally finished this little project. Fun, but glad to get it done. Sometime ago on the Family Woodworking forum, Charles Hans posted a picture of the bear music box he made and I thought it would be a great project and something my new grandson might enjoy. Charles was kind enough to provide me with a copy of the plans. The bear and top portion rotate as the music plays. The base is a rose wood and the bear is yellowheart. The music is Winnie the Pooh song. That should drive my daughter and son-in-law crazy.

I want to thank Charles for the plan and answering my questions. He was a great help.

Attachments

• IMG_0261s.jpg
    IMG_0261s.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0262s.jpg
    IMG_0262s.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 124
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RogerH

Hi there. I have a customer who wants a pen with a Pooh Bear theme. She's not very particular on what sort of pen. Any solutions or ideas?

Thx

Roger

Rick_G

Great looking gift and you are right the song will drive the parents mad:biggrin:

Pay back time for all those "Are we there yet" or "I gotta go pee" when you are in the middle of nowhere on an 8 hr drive. Found out later they collaborated on how to drive me up the wall. Now whenever I have a choice a quiet toy they will love or a noisy one the noisy one wins hands down.:biggrin:

PaulDoug

Thanks for the nice comments. I forgot to publicly thank my wife for her supervision while I did this,,, I'm sure I couldn't have do it without her..:rolleyes:

Hi there. I have a customer who wants a pen with a Pooh Bear theme. She's not very particular on what sort of pen. Any solutions or ideas?

Thx

Roger

Roger a simple way to do it would be to search the internet for Winnie the Pooh. there are hundreds of pictures that I'm sure you could borrow, make decals to put on a pen blank.

Great gift, well done! Where did you get the mechanism for the rotation/music?

Brad, I bought the music mechanism and the turntable thing off of e-bay. It was around $8. You have to buy the little turntable thing separately, it's only a buck or two, it screws on where the windup key is.

Top Bottom