Please, this is as casual as it gets!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Hiya Johnahan. Glad to see you back!

I voted for Armani. Those kitties sure do feel different when you pet them! (Our son's friend has one.)

GK

Johnathan

Yes, they are pretty fun/weird! He is a pretty funny cat as he acts more like a dog. The breeder we got him from even comissioned a "sphynx" painted pen last summer so that was fun to make. So ugly, he's cute! :D I think my wife probably says the same about me![8D]

OKLAHOMAN

Johnathan,being a big pet lover myself I can see why you think Armani is cute,I gave him a 10. My shop buddy Tony the Welsh Corgi will now travel with us to shows,hes one of the reasons for us buying a motorome:D.

Originally posted by Texatdurango

I think something is messed up with your link, I went to the link but all I see is a Chihuahua that looks like he's been shaved.

They took down the picture of the Chihuahua, George, and replaced it with a photo of my fourth grade teacher. She sorta looked like a cross between ET and Miss Jane on The Beverly Hillbillies. If you wonder what that looks like, go to Johnathan's link and see for yourself. Don't forget to give her a "10".

TowMater

GAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Hairless Vampire Rat!!!!!

:D[}:)]:D[}:)]Just kidding, gave her a 10!

Makes me miss my SharPei, she wasn't bald but she was so ugly we thought she was cute!

Todd

doddman70

Hey he is cute!! voted and gave him a 10. you will have to let us know how he does. we have a chinese crested hairless dog who looks more like a cat. your cat looks more like a dog:D[:p][8D]

guts

I gave him(it) a 10 if you look at him without his head it kinda looks like a chicken ready for the deep frier,hope you win.

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
OK, my kitty saw the pic and wouldn't stop biting me 'till I voted a 10....kept meowing and loosely translated think it meant "we have got to win that kitty in the pic a new fur coat" :)

IPD_Mrs

You got our vote as well. Sure hope it helps you out and if you live somewhere very cold I hope you bought that lil kitty a coat for Christmas!!

[:X]

Johnathan

Thanks everyone, I don't think he stands much of a chance but it's fun to see him moving up the ranks. Last time I checked, he was ranks 28th out of almost 7,600! I just put another photo up from when he was a kitten, one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen! You can vote daily and I'll let you know how he does. I'll tell you what, if I win, I'm buying a lathe to give away! ;) Armani received over 200 votes yesterday. Thanks again, my wife is thrilled![8D]

here is the link again:

http://pictureperfectpet.wetv.com/profile.aspx/GiovanniPens/?sort=date

Top Bottom