Please see 2nd Pen Mill Group buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jarheaded

I found them to be good and when they get dull, I will put them in a box and spend an hour or so sharpening them all at once. It's a pain in the *** to have to stop what I'm doing and have to sharpen the 2 I have. This way I always have plenty of sharp heads and don't have to change heads for different tube sizes. I will make life as easy as possible for me, in other words, I'm lazy. [8D] Reminds me, it's almost nap time again.;)
I found that I can get 4 for the same price 1 would cost me here and they are the same thing. I checked them on the rockwell scale and they are very close to the ones I bought locally for too much.
Todd, if they were bad, I would have thrown them out and would not want anymore.

Daniel

Rick, I got 20 heads in the last buy. I went through all the pen catalogs a couple of years ago, and that is how many different sizes of tubes there are for pen kits. that is if you consider 7mm and J the same size etc. which I do. I made pilots in all these sizes for myself but wanted heads for all of them. I am also lazy. so for about $80 I have pen mills for every tube size I may run across. But even if you don't make a pilot for every size of tube, it would be nice to have a head for all the pilots in the set, 7mm,8mm,3/8, and 10mm. so ordering a set and 3 heads will allow you to keep a head on every pilot.

Daniel

Here are the prices.
total prices on mills are.
Pen Mill set $11.97 compare at $35.95 plus shipping
Pen Mill 3/4"cutter head w/ wrench $3.49 compare at $12.95 plus
Pilot For 7mm tube $1.60 no comparison
Pilot For 8mm tube $2.05 no comparison
Pilot For 3/8" tube $2.79 no comparison
Pilot For 10mm tube $3.01 no comparison
7mm pen mill $4.93 Compare at $16.50 plus shipping
8mm pen mill $5.47 no comparison
3/8" pen mill $6.21 no comparison
10mm pen mill $6.39 no comparison

All mills come with a head, pilots do not.
a set is a cutter head, 7mm,8mm, 3/8, and 10mm pilot, and wrench.
All heads and mills also come with a wrench.

All orders are charged a total $5.04 for Postage, pay pal fee of $0.30, and the resulting 14 cent 2.9% pay pal transaction fee on that amount.

Daniel

I went ahead and sent totals to anyone in this thread that I had a good idea what they wanted. I will post a list of who I ahve in the other thread. I will be keeping this buy open for a week so no need to rush with payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom