Plane insane

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

I came across this Hand made plane randomly looking at DIW stuff on google. Wow, this stuff is beautiful, but the price (at the bottom of the page) puts it well out of my budget. Fantastic craftsmanship, though.

1693370200358.png

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BULLWINKLE

Beautiful tool. I always wanted a Veritas or Nielson but either one is out of my budget. How much is this one or am I wasting my time to ask ? If you have to ask you can't afford it. Never mind. I just saw it's price. Yikes.

BoonareeBurl

Beautiful tool. I always wanted a Veritas or Nielson but either one is out of my budget. How much is this one or am I wasting my time to ask ? If you have to ask you can't afford it. Never mind. I just saw it's price. Yikes.
It's Canadian dollars ... so it's only 3/4 of that in US dollars.

Holy mackerel. It's amazing, and I LOVE desert ironwood burl, but for that amount of money, is it more art work/presentation piece/display than actual tool?

G

sorcerertd

MedWoodWorx

I came across this Hand made plane randomly looking at DIW stuff on google. Wow, this stuff is beautiful, but the price (at the bottom of the page) puts it well out of my budget. Fantastic craftsmanship, though.

View attachment 359451
konrad steiner has a lovely instagram profile page, if someone has an instagram account he/she could follow him at sauer_and_steiner; his work is amazing. I follow such high end makers because their attention to detail is really inspiring.

howsitwork

few years back Good woodworking in uk ran an article on his planes. Beautiful almost too good to use but what incredible craftsmanship

Top Bottom