Just Curious

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Was visiting another site today. One I have been away from for some time but still a member. I noticed that the owner of the site has created sections of the site for I am guessing active members or may work on a merit system of sort. Not sure. It got me thinking about this site and the vast information available here and other perks. Are there any restrictions on the use of this site?? What can a non member have access to?? What can they not see? If you log out but still are a member do you still have full access?? Is there a merit system of some sort to be able to participate in any sales weather being a vendor or just buying?? The last couple questions have been talked about here before because of security reason and getting to know a new member. I believe there should be a merit system of some sort. Always have. I guess I could just log out and try some of these things for myself but thought I would ask anyway. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

As far as I can tell you can only read threads if you are not a member, no searching, posting or buying.

Drewby108

Non members can access the posts, but can't comment. I don't know if they can view images in full resolution or just the thumbnails. They cannot open pdfs in the resource library.

I'm not sure about all restrictions John, but I have noticed some restrictions don't apply to all "members". For example the restrictions for vendors does not always apply to all vendors just some.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Logged out members or non-member visitors can see everything, but not post, and they also see ads.

Top Bottom