Pizza Anyone?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JD Combs Sr

JD Combs Sr

I have a new cutter and am looking for some pizza to try it on.:biggrin:

Rockler 4" stainless steel. Heavy duty, gives you a workout when used.:eek:

Handle turned from nice piece of Maple. Finished with one coat of CA as a sealer then 600g and RC lacquer. Excuse the dust, didn't see that when taking the pics.

The sharpy is there for size perspective.

IMG_4505_4_6_Detail.jpg IMG_4511_0_2_Detail.jpg.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sawdust46

I have turned a few of these and we have one we use at our house. They are heavy duty and quality. It is very nice that the handle unscrews from the blade and the blade can easily be cleaned in the sink or dishwasher.

JD Combs Sr

Very nice looking.
I've been tempted to make one but they seem too big, what do you think about the size if it?
AK
Andrew, we are not sure how it will handle, we haven't tried it out as yet.:redface: But looking forward to it.

First time I saw one of these I thought it could double as a weapon.
Jorge I whole heartily agreed, it is even more intimidating in person.:eek:

MAN.... I thought you where going to show a nice thin crust New York style pepperoni pizza but it is a nice cutter. Looks to be heavy duty.
Sorry to disappoint you Brian, :rolleyes: but thanks for the comments.

I have turned a few of these and we have one we use at our house. They are heavy duty and quality. It is very nice that the handle unscrews from the blade and the blade can easily be cleaned in the sink or dishwasher.

The removable handle makes that a great idea. But the price point seems to be too high for selling these.
Bill/Randy, the removable handle was one of the features that I liked.

Randy I agree with you that the price point is fairly high for resale but the LOML was needing another one so it is fine as a one timer for personal use.:)

Top Bottom