• BEST TO HOLD OFF AWHILE

Votes: 12 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
To all who are watching this, the sign up thread will be poste in the next day or two, hopefully tomorrow but I am in a blizzard right now. :eek: 13' on the ground and 12-14 more in thr forecast. :mad:

jleiwig

To all who are watching this, the sign up thread will be poste in the next day or two, hopefully tomorrow but I am in a blizzard right now. :eek: 13' on the ground and 12-14 more in thr forecast. :mad:

I hope you meant " and not ' ! That's a damn lot of snow. I think I'd like to participate in this depending on the timeline.

DurocShark

I voted NOW!

I suggested a theme in the other thread... Any pen/kit/whatever but the material is 2x4 pine.

hehehehe

Chief Hill

Lets Get it done.
As I said before. Canada must be involved in this. And we will have a theme of Beaver bone and Moose hyde blanks on any pen kits we choose. Or Beaver Hyde and Moose bone. I dont know but its gonna be CANADIAN. Maybe even a Canadian Goose feathers glued on the outside.

TowMater

I'm in to send to where ever in the world I might need to send a pen too.

I may even throw in a few pen blanks from my wall of shame. (My wife swears it's got so many pen blanks it's gonna collapse the house soon!)

Top Bottom