Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
The 7th Country to Enter PITHE~New Zealand!!!:biggrin:

Group 2
will ship anywhere except New Zealand:tongue:

Yeah ! on that little island off the coast of OZ you would probably have to swap with yourself lol, cheers ~ John :tongue:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
The lists in post#1 are current through post #211

173 People
7 Countries

Last edited:

phillywood

well, I am not sure how the woodworks work ,but good numbers are coming out of the woodworks. I bet you some one let the cat out to Aussie guys, haven't seen some of them before. Well, Hope tp get to be paired with one to see some of those exotic down under woods.
anyone from Farnce? or those guys don't write with pens. Far east Thailands or any Eastern countries? china?

va3jff

Drop a line to Funky Chicken the guy is great, we are getting some of the best Australian turners coming in, this is fantastic.

I'll 2nd the nod to Funky Chicken. The very first pen swap I was involved with I matched up with him. The pen I received is still sitting right here where I can see and and be inspired to develop my skills to try to produce something that is in the same ballpark.

Jeff

aussieturner

well, I am not sure how the woodworks work ,but good numbers are coming out of the woodworks. I bet you some one let the cat out to Aussie guys, haven't seen some of them before. Well, Hope tp get to be paired with one to see some of those exotic down under woods.
anyone from Farnce? or those guys don't write with pens. Far east Thailands or any Eastern countries? china?
well its totally random but theres a group of us joined up for it and seem like a few more thinking about it oh and yeah theres some nice stuff down here i did a timber swap on the aussie forum ( username mkypenturner ) for a heap of aussie timbers ( sent 2.2lb) to both bitshird and rhossack yep i know there lucky :biggrin:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
No one is too late. Sign-ups will remain open until 11:00am, Saturday, July 31, 2010.:biggrin::biggrin:

bitshird

well its totally random but theres a group of us joined up for it and seem like a few more thinking about it oh and yeah theres some nice stuff down here i did a timber swap on the aussie forum ( username mkypenturner ) for a heap of aussie timbers ( sent 2.2lb) to both bitshird and rhossack yep i know there lucky :biggrin:

And it is the most wonderful wood I've ever seen, All of it is different than any thing I'd seen posted here, I'm glad we are getting these turners from woodworks they are a great bunch of guys and should bring some very nice pens to the table.

M

mprans

Count me in,

mprans, NZ, Group 1

Did the rules say only one New Zealander per group, or was it only one dark-side affiliate per group?

phillywood

Where have you guys been in the past? we need good recruiters for other countries. this is nice though, I hope Mike will pair the Aussies and other countries with most of us form USA so we can learn something. Like, Americans with other countries,like Canadians, Darksiders, and maybe French, Italians or maybe even middle easterners,oh there was new guy who joined not too long ago from Israel whom I don't mind to exchange pens with. And, where are the guys from Europe? Thailand, maybe? Russians?

Top Bottom