**PITH 2010 Sign-ups-CLOSED**

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HSTurning

lol.gif
My thoughts exactly.... and I'm colorblind so I can't even tell if it clashes horribly.

I think if I get paired with another American, I'll have to go redheart, holly, blue mahoe or something like that.
I am also color blind. The wife is going to have to help on this one.

I'm in.
HSTurning...USA Group 1

Hope this one goes better then the last one which was my first one. I was thinking of skipping the PITH's from now on after the last one.

GaryMGg

Please count me in. You can look thru my album and decide where I belong and I'll make a pen accordingly.

:biggrin: or maybe :eek:

Thanks for running this.

Group 1
USA

Last edited:

CHEF

would like to try Group1 Please not to good a making blanks but willing to have ago.
---------------------Scotland----------Brian---------------

DurocShark

Ya know, if I would just learn how to read...

Post your IAP User name, country of residence and group preference in this thread.

So here's my info again:

DurocShark
USA
Group 1

I'm a Leo, I like long walks on the beach, and I *LOVE* pina coladas!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Lists in post #1 are current through post 142.:wink:

119 people
6 countries

Last edited:

toddlajoie

Lists in post #1 are current through post 142.:wink:

119 people
6 countries

I think you may have me on Block... I'm in Posts #133 & #96 (where I didn't give much info...) but not on the main list...On second look at the list, I probably belong in group 1 (or lower....) but I'll leave that up to you and do my best either way... I'd also prefer international as I think that would be cool (plus there's less chance of them tracking me down and roughing me up for sending some funky weird experiment...

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I think you may have me on Block... I'm in Posts #133 & #96 (where I didn't give much info...) but not on the main list...On second look at the list, I probably belong in group 1 (or lower....) but I'll leave that up to you and do my best either way... I'd also prefer international as I think that would be cool (plus there's less chance of them tracking me down and roughing me up for sending some funky weird experiment...

Todd,
You are on the list, in group 2. In the first post I said that anyone who told me to put them in either group was going to be put in group 2. In both of your posts, in fact in all three of your posts you said to put you in either group. If you want in group 1 you need to tell me you want to be in group 1. It's not up to me, it's up to you. :wink:

penmaker1967

pith

that is a different todd i am penmaker1967 sorry i didnt read the whole thread when i first signed up i am new to this i need to be in group in todd penmaker1967 usa is mu info
thanks

penmaker1967

sorry for that last post that i made i was half asleep and thought about it on the way to work that was a different todd that u were taking about
todd
penmaker1967

RAdams

Banned
animefan
group 1
usa

MAGIC MAGIC NINJA WHUT..............
MAGIC MAGIC NINJA WHUT...............

What Up Juggalo?!?! If i trade with you, I want you to use hatchet red for my pen. Maybe cast a Dark Lotus cross on the top half....... Hmmm now i got myself thinking. Maybe i will make a Juggalo pen. Yeah.... Maybe I will use the colors in my hatchetman tattoo so they match... yeah. Or use copies of the pictures of me meeting the Clowns and cast them on the tubes. WOOT WOOT

As you can tell, I am also a Juggalo. I Been down wit the clown since Riddlebox. A Little sumtin sumtin got me hooked the first time i heard it.

Hit me up in a PM some time... MMFCL

bitshird

Ron, his old lady might steal the pen, We are truing to do some lable casting next week, if his momma will let him come out and play... he's my Son In Law :bananen_smilies027:

Top Bottom