Pens for Servicemen and women

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GaryMGg

Ernie,

The pens can be made from whatever material you prefer.
Acrylic, truestone, wood, burls, worthless wood casting, pinecones, stainless, aluminum, 308's...
They don't have to be slimlines although slims fit the shirtsleeve pocket better than most kits.
You can even do a kitless pen.

Thanks!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am currently offering some help for those who need kits but might be strapped for cash -- go to the link in the first post here and you'll find details.

jd99

I would be glad to help out, I have corian blanks that can be used for streamlines, creeklines, and slimlines; be glad to help out.

Smity:
I can send you some corian blanks to go with your creeklines if you want. PM me and lets figure out what you need I have an abundance right now.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Free kits

In the other thread I have posted the following:

Through the kindness of a member doing this because it is the right thing to do rather than for personal credit. I have an additional 8 Free packages of 10 kits available for this worthwhile project.

You can get details in the thread "Service Pens 2013" Sorry I don't know how to link to another thread.

penmaker1967

i have the first 10 about half done should have them in the mail to you gary by the middle of aug i have 10 more coming from smitty so i may wait and send all 20 at the same time.

plantman

:):) Gary: I have mailed out the first 30 pens today, and have already started on the next 30 pens being supplied to me by Smitty (kits) and Jim Burr (blanks). Thanks to these members for there kindness and support of our troops. On the top layer you will find 4 sets of pens and pencels, the white taik deer, ebony, pink ivory, and burl, I hope that these can be given as sets. Hope they help this good cause!! Jim S

plantman

Confirmation #

Jim,
That's wonderful news.
Thank you for your generous contribution to this effort.
I can't wait to see your workmanship.
Thanks again.
:):) Gary you should have the pens Friday. Post Office said I will need signature confirmation because of value.
# 2310 3280 0000 1379 3589 Jim S

GaryMGg

Today, we're approaching a commitment of nearly 500 pens for 2013.
Please keep 'em coming; even just one or two pens per penturner is going
to help provide our thanks for the men and women who give so much in return for so little.

GaryMGg

ServicePens has recently received four rather large boxes containing pens.

You know what's missing?!? You. I'm still looking for hundreds of those wonderful penmakers who will send just one or two pens to thank our Servicemen and women for their effort, faithfulness, and service to protect the global beacon of freedom.

penmaker1967

i will have mine in the mail in the next few days i am finshing up the other 10 this weekend and i will have 20 in the mail will do more after the festival season is over.

GaryMGg

The events of last night and today should evidence why I'm committed to our troops.
Their service is the on-going action which keeps us free and people with liberty.
Please join us in thanking our servicemen and women for their great efforts.
The ServicePens thread has 100 replies with more than 3600 views.
One or two pens per viewer would result in an awesome number of contributions to this activity.
Won't you participate?

GaryMGg

Hi all,
I was catching up on messages and updating the spreadsheet.
As of now, a little more than 564 pens have been committed to date.
Keep after it. Show our troops your grateful appreciation.
Thank you
Gary

Top Bottom