Ironic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I could not give away any of the nicer pens at work. As a matter of fact I only sold a couple slim lines. Well one of the big bosses wanted 2 bullet pens after seeing one of them. I put them in a velvet case, and insta-sales. I had the 2 on me he ordered, and someone saw it and got offended that I would not sell her one of those. I ran home got a spare case and put another bullet pen, and she took it as soon as I got back to work. A $3 investment in a case may help ya out for the 40 - 50 buck pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Ed!

When you go into a jewelry store, they show you rings on a velvet background, black or burgundy usually.

Selling better pens is the same idea--presentation means a lot. Gold and silver (colors) are enhanced with the black background---and ANYTHING looks better, coming out of a jewelry box!!!

corian king

you are right about presentation.I purchased some nice boxes from a member here and he lazer ingraved my logo and website on them.I am going to have to remember who it was so I can order some more.

JimB

Presentation really does count. My pems that are in retail stores are all in boxes I supply. It's a small investment. Even when I carry pens to show someone I use a velvet-like pen roll that my wife made for me. I will also have a few boxes with me so when they make a purchase I can put the pen in a box for them. I also have a customer who is out of state who buys pens from me to give as gifts. When I send him pictures the pens are displayed in boxes so he sees how they will look when he is giving them as gifts.

How you present your pens can be just as important as how well you have made your pens.

Top Bottom