Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JSKvavle

I was making an Art Deco pen using TruStone Black and Gold Matrix 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 5 in. 1/2 Pen Blank. The the upper pen portion of the blank shattered while i was drilling it. I purchased it initially from Penn State Ind. They have been out of stock ever since and i have been unable to buy a replacement pen blank.

Does anyone have any suggestions on an alternative source for buying the TruStone Black and Gold Matrix 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 5 in. 1/2 Pen Blank?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

I have been trying to get to randbcrafts.com but it says the server's DNS address could not be found.
Has anybody been there lately?

jsolie

Weird. I just bought some TruStone from R&B about a week ago. We even exchanged emails.

ETA: I was able to pull the site up on my mobile phone, but not via my computer browser. We have two different internet circuits at the office and the wifi one works. The one my desktop uses cannot find the site.

Last edited:

stuckinohio

As of yesterday Richard still doesn't have any black and gold matrix. He has the Web. Richard is waiting on a shipment for a couple weeks. I did not ask him yesterday, I tried to put one in the cart and it still says out of stock.

Bear tooth woods is only place I can find it, but they charge $5 more for it. Richard will have it soon.

randbcrafts

sorry for the outages today. It's been off and on all day going back and forth with godaddy. Anyways, should be back up and running. I expect the black matrix to be in next week sometime. But if you just need a short piece, i searched my scrap box and found a piece that was 2" x 7/8" x 1.5". I'm not super familiar with the Art Deco pen but I think that is long enough for the cap. If you still need it shoot me a pm and i'll send it to you.

Top Bottom