Pecan wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

pentex

Looking for 10 pecan wood blanks. Ordered and paid from Rivers Edge exotics on e-bay and cannot get a respone from them. Going to file a paypal claim tomorrow. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

I've bought from them many time and never had a problem. Depending on how long you haven't heard, I'd be patient with them. They will contact you.

its_virgil

I can send you some pecan blanks. I have access to some pecan wood and would be glad to cut some blanks for you, if yuou still need them.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by pentex
<br />Looking for 10 pecan wood blanks. Ordered and paid from Rivers Edge exotics on e-bay and cannot get a respone from them. Going to file a paypal claim tomorrow. Thanks.

pentex

Don, I could use 10 blanks. I have a order for 10 slimsline pens and I cannot get these other people to even answer my e-mails. Let me know how much I owe you and I can paypal or send you a check or have my granddaughter just drop the money off to you. She liver there in Wichita Falls. Thanks much.

BernieW

I to have bought a lot of wood from Rivers Edge. Haven't had a problem. Thought I did one time but they were one vacation. So no biggie. That could be what is happening here unless it has been longer than 2 weeks.

Tj

I have a fair AMOUNT OF PECAN WOOD (CUT OFF) AND WOULD BE WILLING TO SHARW. I am in Houston. Where are you? Are you close by?

pentex

TJ, I am up in North Texas. I guess I will wait a few days and see if these people respond. Thanks much to everyone. I will let you know. Seems like they could let people know if they are going to be gone, but maybe not. You would think they would at least check their e-mails.

its_virgil

Harold,
I have them cut and packaged. Send me your address and I'll get them mailed tomorrow.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

PS: bubbasville is meeting this Sat in Bedford. Check out http://www.bubbaville.com for details. We do have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom