Paypal problem

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I submitted to party someone last week and they see it as pending. I don't see it on my bank statement or in paypal statement. Any suggestions? Ps yes the money is in the account.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
If it does not show as being deducted from your account and it is shown as pending in the recipient's account - you can be almost certain that it was not sent for whatever reason. Do you show a pending transaction between paypal and your bank account? If you do Paypal thinks that is where you sent the money from and it won't show in your paypal account.

LagniappeRob

When you put in their email, did it know them (show you a name)? If not, they have to accept/claim the payment and it shows as pending in your account until they do.

Edit - BTW it's a banking holiday... I have some pp transactions from the weekend that haven't hit the bank yet because of it.

Last edited:

edicehouse

I don't see it anyplace, ebay is saying I sent it, but I don't see it on paypal anyplace or on bank. So I asked him to send email to my email account so I can pay. I won the items last wednesday and sent payment then. It must have been some freak thing.

edicehouse

I resent the payment, if it comes out twice I will know something was wrong, I just think something got timed out or something weird on my work computer. Just keeping an eye, I think it is all right now.

Top Bottom