cccccccold

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Heres what I saw this morning on the dash board. I am sure it's colder elsewhere, but it's the coldest it's been here this year... maybe in a couple of years.

Attachments

• 012213.jpg
    012213.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 248
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
low of 52 here last night high in the mid 70s today, I almost put my heavy t-shirt on with that cold front coming through.

Rodnall

We had a cold front come through here also. The low here was supposed to be 58 and the high 77. :biggrin:

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Right now where I am:

Clouds and Sun -34°
RealFeel® -42°
Hourly Forecast

Yes, that's -40... it's not very comfortable! It's under 50F in my living room, right now. I've had to plug in the fan heaters to try and bring it up to about 60, if I can, to be a little more comfortable.

Last edited:

woodwzrd

We have been going through a cold snap here in west central WI as well. -12 yesterday morning and -11 today. Wind chills have been around -25. And I choose to live here. Sometimes I question my own sanity.

Janster

I do not know what ° cold it is,

:wink:

........But we keep the Butter in the fridge at night so it doesn't freeze! Be well...........and warm..............Jan

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
It's about 16/17 F here right now...that's as cold as it's been in awhile. But I heard on the TV that International Falls was -40 (btw that's the point where you don't have to say C or F --- they are equal.) and it was projected to go to -44 F either tonight or tomorrow. All I can say is bring on that global warming.....You know we worry about Climate Change but who's to say that a little warmer isn't better???

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
It's about 16/17 F here right now...that's as cold as it's been in awhile. But I heard on the TV that International Falls was -40 (btw that's the point where you don't have to say C or F --- they are equal.) and it was projected to go to -44 F either tonight or tomorrow. All I can say is bring on that global warming.....You know we worry about Climate Change but who's to say that a little warmer isn't better???

International Falls is only three and a half hours south of me! Right in my neck of the woods!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

International Falls is only three and a half hours south of me! Right in my neck of the woods!
From what you said before - right in your neck of the thermometer buster too

Joe S.

Wow, you can measure to the 17th of degree?!? Where can I get a thermometer like that!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Wow, you can measure to the 17th of degree?!? Where can I get a thermometer like that!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
For just a slightly unreasonable payment made in 24K gold bars, I will get you one.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Randy Simmons

It was 19 here in north carolina this morning. The stores were sold out of milk, bread, and eggs, and I couldn't turn on any local channels without hearing about how cold it was.

Southern pride, indeed :biggrin:

Top Bottom