Pass it Forward - BOX #1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Krash

Well if you mailed on the 3rd i get it on Monday or Tuesday!

USPS.com says

"Your item arrived at the Post Office at 8:19 am on July 7, 2014 in SAN BRUNO, CA 94066. The Postal Service expects to deliver the item on Monday, July 7, 2014. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

It's a beautiful day in YOUR neighborhood! :laugh:

brownsfn2

I am so excited. I think I am next.

When I entered the tracking number it could not find it though. Is that the right one?

I will post picks when I get it. I have some good things lined up for the box. :)

Box 1 is moving across the country again. This time from Bill in San Bruno, CA to Ron in Plain City OH. The box is on the 19th leg, one behind Box 2.
7-10-2014Box1_zpsff7fb1fc.jpg

brownsfn2

Hi. Just a quick check in. I did get the box this weekend and was finally able to go through it yesterday. I am working on something to add to the box and I will finish it tonight and get it out the door tomorrow. Sorry for any delays. Hope to post a tracking number tomorrow.

There are a ton of items in this box...

Cmiles1985

Unless it looks like it will make Corpus Christi by Saturday, send it to Dan. I'm looking forward to seeing the fabled PIF box, but vacation takes precedence :biggrin:

brownsfn2

So here is the story of the box... (spoilers)

There were two bags of color powder for casting in the box. Both had burst and were over most of the 60 plus blanks in the box. So I decided to "keep" the powder and few other items from the box. Then I wiped down every item in the box so that no one else had to deal with it. Sorry to spoil any surprise about the powder but it really was all over.

This is basically why I did not get to ship today. It is all packed again and ready to go tomorrow. I added some personal casts and nice wood blanks. Here is what I kept:

20140715_230327.jpg

Tracking number tomorrow...

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Sorry about the confusion - but there have been a few adjustments in the Box #1 routing order due to vacations, so here is the current routing for the remainder of the game (unless something else comes up):

Brownsfn2
Steve G
Indiana_Parrothead
Dan Masshardt
CMiles1985
Brooks803
Glenspens
Kovalcik
Leviblue
Toddlajoie
Edohmann

Thanks for playing
Edgar

brownsfn2

No problem about the dust. The bags just probably ripped because of all the sharp corners and there is no room in that box. :)

Box is off to SteveG now and here is the tracking number:

Cmiles1985

It looks like you picked a great time to jump back in and I picked a horrible time to take vacation :biggrin:
I look forward to the arrival of the box! I feel like a five year old at Christmas!!

SteveG

I just had the fun of picking through a major amount of goodies, and will get the happy-stuffed box moving in today's mail. As mentioned, the box has long since grown from its humble beginnings as a SMALL frb. Our fun runneth over!:eek::eek:

If I can figure out how to post pics to the forum, I promise to post one of my "take". Aloha!

Box 1 is on the move again, back across the Pacific. It is going from Steve in Kalaheo, Hawaii to ME!!! in Jasper IN. I can't wait for it to get here. Box 1 is on it's 21 leg while Box 2 is slightly ahead on it's 23 leg. Don't forget to post pics of what you took out of the box and what you have made from items that you got.
7-23-2014Box1_zpsed1c7725.jpg

SteveG

Box # 1 has enjoyed it's brief visit on Kauai, but now is movin' on. (Tracking: 9405 9036 9930 0225 5506 46) So Indiana Parrot, you can start holding your breath. I will attempt to post a photo of my take later. This is being fun and I am glad I signed on. That MFRB was just like a box of chocolates...you never know what you are going to get! Aloha!

I am looking forward to getting it Steve, can't wait to what is all in there. And I have a couple of ideas of what I am going to add to the box. I should be able to have a pretty fast turn around so with any luck Dan might see it next week....

Mike

SteveG

Very sad to hear of the water damage. :mad::frown::rain:
I guarantee you that none of my newly added items was a water balloon. Hoping to hear the contents survived the water damage.
:rain::rain::rain::rain::rain:

Cmiles1985

It is in Corpus Christi now. Photos to come shortly

I'll be packing it up tonight/tomorrow to send to Jonathan Brooks.

Last edited:

Cmiles1985

Ok, Box #1 is on its way to the post office with a Tracking number of 9405509699938666657354

It is on the way to Mr. Brooks in South Carolina.

Top Bottom