Pass it Forward - BOX #1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Box 1 os on the move again and looks like it will get there today. Going from David in Laguna Hills CA to Chris in Pearland TX.
5-27-2014Box1_zpsa2f25dc7.jpg

Hendu3270

ok ok ok, the box arrived just fine. Just a little humor...very little I know.

Here's a pic of what I took out. (bad cell phone pic-sorry).

David (nascrdad), had some resistance at his local Post Office and had to put it in a med flat rate box. It had two small flat rate boxes inside. I just kept with the same and printed out a med label a few minutes ago. It will go out in tomorrow's mail. If Robert wants to reduce the contents to fit in a small flat rate box or do the "two boxes into an envelope", then do it to it. For me it's just easier to stick with this box.:biggrin:

Some fine items in here guys!!

Attachments

• Box1(2014)kept.jpg
    Box1(2014)kept.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 212
Both boxes are on the move again. Box 1 has a longer trip from Chris in Pearland TX to Robert in Garden Grove CA. Box 2 has a much shorter trip this leg from Jason in Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio to Richard in West Colerain Ohio.

Both boxes are running neck and neck both are on the 10th leg of the journey, 1/3 of the way complete.
5-28-2014Box1_zps81644f1f.jpg

...so I got home tonight and found a medium size box on the dining room table. My wife gave me a wide eyed look when I told her what the box was all about...I don't think she understands :rolleyes:

Here are the pictures of the box contents:
photo 2.jpg
photo 3.jpg

Here is what I took out:
photo 1.jpg (plus the walnut bowl blank)

Need to get out to garage to pick out some kits and blanks to put back in the (now medium size) box.

And the box is off again (well, it will ship out on Monday - 9405 5036 9930 0307 5751 32). It was too hard to consolidate so I just used another medium flat rate box and added a few extra items to fill it. See below for the additions (I also added a Gold Zen after the picture was taken).

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Box 1 is on the move across the country again only slightly ahead of box 2. This leg it is going from Robert in Garden Grove CA to Chris in Richmond VA. Robert had some nice pictures we need more of those. And don't forget to post anything that you have made with what you got out of the box...
6-3-2014Box1_zps7f31c4d2.jpg

cal91666

Thanks Bob, its on the lathe now. I turned and started sanding it before I ran out of energy for the night. It was perfect size for a Panache.

Top Bottom