Optimus Prime vs Megatron!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

166583_133870023339738_100001502242963_200029_4340661_n.jpg

4th attempt at turning a pen today. Figured I'd do something even more goofy than usual.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Allen, I am glad my son is not here. That is two of his favorite characters. Oh, by the way, I like the pen. You did a good job on it.
Charles

el_d

Now is that the "New" Megatron that transforms into a plane (or something like that)?
Or is it the original Megatron that Transformed into a gun that had to be held by some other Deceptacon?

Nice job by the way.

Drstrangefart

Now is that the "New" Megatron that transforms into a plane (or something like that)?
Or is it the original Megatron that Transformed into a gun that had to be held by some other Deceptacon?

Nice job by the way.

Sir, that is CLASSIC Megatron. I don't know why they insisted on wrecking such a goofy concept for the movie, but this is the Megatron that becomes the gun.

Drstrangefart

Allen, I am glad my son is not here. That is two of his favorite characters. Oh, by the way, I like the pen. You did a good job on it.
Charles

4th time's the charm!:) Couple of my favorites, too. I've been killing myself trying to find the oldschool 4 episode event that ran forever ago.

Drstrangefart

Thanks for the feedback! I wasn't really sure what the responses were gonna be to this one. I have other decals I'm saving for white acrylic or PVC or something that will look better with the decals.

Drstrangefart

I was SOOOOO upset when I found out Movie Megatron was gonna be a stupid helicopter or something, and Bumblebee was gonna be a Camaro instead of a VeeDub. Saw both movies, and a little less angry now but still would have loved to see classic Transformers done up right.

Top Bottom