mothers christmas pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Curtis

Curtis

mothers christmas pen and a turned blank for my pen when i get it, if fedex drops it off. i ordered it last thursday and it will not get it till next monday.

Attachments

• pen03.JPG
    pen03.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 222
  • pen4.JPG
    pen4.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 211
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi Curtis,

You are doing great work mate, certainly you are putting all our advice and info into good use but, you have obviously a good set of hands for these things as you are also a quick learner, congratulations...!:wink:

You gota love those toilet floor pics, amazing how many people find the seating position in such "important" room for so many of us, an ideal position to admire new things and take pics from...! should be the "relaxing" sensations experienced in such environment, huh...??? :eek::biggrin:

And so that you know, a piece of something, as a better background for those pics would give you a better pic backing, at least no one can tell where you took them...!:wink:

Cheers
George

ctubbs

That blue pen for your mother is outstanding. The finish goes a mile deep and looks right back at you. You did a good job showing the depth of the pen. Congratulations. Your mother will carry that pen with pride for some time. I would hate to be the clerk that tried to retain that pen from her.
Charles

Top Bottom