One year

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

papaturner

Just realized yesterday was my one year anniversary with IAP. Time sure flies when you`re having a good time. I sure appreciate all the knowledge I`ve picked up from you folk.

Thanks for having me,:D
Perry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Congratulations, Perry! I hope you remember the long standing tradition of IAP members celebrating their one year anniversary by sending a complimentary pen blank to all other IAP members living in the same state ... which, in this case, would be Georgia. Which, also happens to be the state I reside in! I'll pm my address. ;)

Okay, maybe it's not a long standing tradition. But, it sounds like a good idea, right? :D:D

bitshird

Perry, congratulations, and I think Al's suggestion should become a long standing tradition[:p][:p], I live in Tennessee and there are quite a few turners here:D

fiferb

Al, last year when You hit one year the tradition was to send You the pen blank for Your anniversary. Changing stories again?[}:)][}:)]:D

DocStram

Originally posted by fiferb

Al, last year when You hit one year the tradition was to send You the pen blank for Your anniversary. Changing stories again?[}:)][}:)]:D

Bruce . . . . . You're memory is way too good. As you have probably noticed, I'm always ready to adapt to the situation. :D

fiferb

Originally posted by DocStram

Originally posted by fiferb

Bruce . . . . . You're memory is way too good. As you have probably noticed, I'm always ready to adapt to the situation. :D
Al, I only remember because I thought it was a great idea. My anniversary is shortly after yours. :D

Top Bottom