Oklahoma / Boise State: What a game!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

les-smith

If you watched it you know what I mean. Kudos to both teams, but Dang I wished Oklahoma would have won.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mdburn_em

It was a very good game and it's too bad it had to be played during the second season. (anytime you have a month between games, it's another season.) I don't think Michigan would have gotten clobbered quite as bad during the regular season either.

les-smith

I can't imagine how pumped up you were when that last play worked out. Sweet. You guys pulled several good plays off. I think this game will be remebered for awhile.

OKLAHOMAN

BSU palyed one hell of a game and OU's near comeback at the end just wasn't enough. Congrads to the little giant killers, Wow what a game, now lets get a playoff and give us a true National champ. Now go Gators!!!!

les-smith

Man, if the Gators win where does that put BSU. They would be the only undeafeted team. Uh, that would be interesting.

mdburn_em

Originally posted by les-smith
<br />Man, if the Gators win where does that put BSU. They would be the only undeafeted team. Uh, that would be interesting.
They will be the same place they were going into this game...on the outside looking in. I'm sure others remember LSU being left out in the cold as Florida almost was this year.
The sheer hypocrisy of the the BCS and the Bowl system boggles the mind. As has been mentioned on this forum(pen nib redesign), the only thing that will change this is if the consumer takes their money elsewhere. Don't watch, don't attend.

ilikewood

BCS system aside, it was still one of the best games I have ever seen. Several of my BSU rooting co-workers turned the TV off after OU scored with 1 minute left to take the lead. After BSU gave up 25 unanswered points, I almost turned the TV off too.

LUCKY FOR ME I DIDN'T!!![:D]

les-smith

This game was everything you would want to see in a National Championship game. Hopefully the National Championship game will be as good. My team lost, but man, I can't feel bad about it because it was such a good game.

TBone

Congrats to BSU, fantastic ending. Always pull for the little guy. As for the BCS, it's almost criminal the way the big 6 conferences control all the $.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom