Fishing the year out...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doghouse

340816985_031105d216.jpg

Well I did say Fishing...

DaveTurns05, and Matt joind me for a final night of Striper fishing. As you can tell it was a great night. Loaded the cooler up with fish 22-24". Dave will tell you having the right lure on can make all the difference. He started out with the wrong one and with all the fish that were being caught he did not have time to switch. Later that night, he had the lucky one on. It was a busy night, we all lost count of the number of fish caught. Left at 7pm came back 5 am. Not much sleep but a great way to end out the year. BTW Dave how was the Sashimi? Fresh cheak and fillet!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Looks like a nice catch to me!
Do you have the striper recipe that has mustard in it? If not I'll see if I can find it.

TBone

Try this one.
A layer of onions, layer of potatoes, layer of fish. Repeat as often as necessary. Add pepper and butter and wrap in aluminum foil and place in edge of campfire until the steam somes out of the crevices. Join with frosty beverage of choice

Doghouse

SWMBO is looking for new recipies so if you find that one I would be interested in it.

I have done the pouch, but with oranges & lemons with is dash of sweet vermouth

johncrane

Great way to end the year John!! Catching fish with ya Mate's l wish l was there. l done 8 days fishing on the murry river with my Dad a week before xmas lhad some good luck and some bad luck' the bad luck is my fault l locked up the drag on a big murry cod which took a last dive for a big snag and it busted my rod in half!l will post a photo of whats left. anyway l ended up with only one keep'er a 4pound' murry cod and it tasted great.[:D]

johncrane

Originally posted by johncrane
<br />Great way to end the year John!! Catching fish with ya Mate's l wish l was there. l done 8 days fishing on the murry river with my Dad a week before xmas lhad some good luck and some bad luck' the bad luck is my fault l locked up the drag on a big murry cod which took a last dive for a big snag and it busted my rod in half!l will post a photo of whats left. anyway l ended up with only one keep'er a 4pound' murry cod and it tasted great.[:D]

20071331344_100_1595.jpg

20071331450_100_1601.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom