oil painting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from theartist07

theartist07

this is what i do when i get burned out on wood art. I hope there are other artist The mill is called Marbry Mill in Virginia just a short distance out of n.c. hope you like them and comments are always welcome.

theartist09

Attachments

• Maybry Mill.jpg
    Maybry Mill.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 330
  • Mountain Pond.jpg
    Mountain Pond.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 305
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Both are great, I for one can't draw a line with out a ruler and so admire Paint Artist " Mountain Pond" just looks relaxing.

Texatdurango

Both look very nice, I wish I had the talent to try painting! Your "style" reminds me of a bushy haired fellow on the TV years ago whom I watched all the time.

theartist07

thanks for the kind words, and the bushy haired guy on t.v. " Bob Ross" was my inspriation. The wet on wet style" we don't make mistakes we just make happy accidents", i believe those were his words. Thanks again, and if i can do you can to.

theartist07

JohnU

thanks for the kind words, and the bushy haired guy on t.v. " Bob Ross" was my inspriation. The wet on wet style" we don't make mistakes we just make happy accidents", i believe those were his words. Thanks again, and if i can do you can to.

theartist07

That's funny, I was just going to say it reminds me of my younger years when I used to watch Bob Ross. Nice work!

theartist07

thanks for all the kind words, the house is full so i think i'll start selling them; maybe try. I also like the Greek, totally different; looks great. Thanks again and remember " If you don't try you'll never know". I'm going to post another when i have time, i'd be interested in seeing more paintings.

theartist07,
jim darnell

theartist07

yes i have a few and i'm working on one now which i will post when it's done. Thanks for the kind words it just gives me more inspiration.

theartist07

Rfturner

Nice I draw but I am a poor painter, You did a great job on the paintings and so did everyone else that showed thier work

This is a logo that I worked on for a company it came out a little blurry in the picture and it looks much better in person because it has a little more shading

Attachments

• 0324101121[1] - Copy.jpg
    0324101121[1] - Copy.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 118
Top Bottom