Now that's service with a capital S

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

This has nothing to do with pen turning but I was so suprised I just thought you would be also.
I'll make this a short version. I have a hunter Fan in our bedroom that is 4 years old and the remote receiver has gone out 2 times. Today I called to order another receiver and the young lady that took my order said that she could see that this was my 2nd. receiver in 4 years and would I like to have the fan replaced at no charge. On its way to me is a new 56 inch remote 3 speed top of the line Hunter fan.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Well Roy if you didn't do un-natural things with the fan maybe it would last longer!!!:devil:

I'm just saying that they are not meant to dry pen parts on by hanging them from the blades. :glasses-nerdy:

Woodlvr

Mike & Linda, I was actually going to say that, Roy probably has 5-10 hangers on each blade.:eek: It is no wonder it is not working properly. I have a Hunter that LOML says is making weird noises but I cannot hear them. Go figure. Glad to hear of your good luck Roy. :biggrin:

mywoodshopca

Charlottetown, PEI Canada, Derby Kansas and Canyon
Wow!

I wish that company would replace our couch..

We had a new leather couch start getting a worn area and the repair guy said it was where it was thin from leaning against a fence or something.. AND we had it replaced after a few months.. well, next one was worse.. then the next one the "paint" wore off in under 3 weeks (looked like it was a hidden repair) then the next had an unfixable tear when unloaded off the truck..

The store was not too friendly about the whole situation and was blaming us.. Our extended 5 year warranty we paid an extra $300 for went out the door with the first replacement, then dropped to a year with the second.. third we had to fight for a 2 month warranty on it..

Well, 6 couches later.. they started wisening up.. they checked the couches before delivering them by unwrapping and inspecting.. since the start of the year, they had FIVE failed deliveries on couches due to them finding defects and needing to reorder another for us.. they finally found a good one and delivered it last week.. I watched in AGONY as the 2 teenaged temp drivers DRAGGED it off the truck and it came off too quick and the leather couch end hit the pavement.. whole side was ripped up!!

Now we are waiting another 2+ weeks for another "possible" delivery..

AND they wont switch it out for another set since the loveseat and chair has no problems :(

Top Bottom