Northern/Central California chapter comes through!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

I met some amazing IAP members today for the first time.

My family and I just moved into our home in San Ramon. I put out a call for help to the Northern/Central California Chapter and I had FIVE amazing people show up to help us unload 2 large, and very full, PODS. And then they not only unloaded but continued to help in unwrapping and unblanketing everything, putting things together and getting some things in place and helped unpack some boxes! My wife, kids and I were blown away by their generosity!

I look forward to participating in this group in the future. We had little to no connections in the area and would have really struggled without their help.

One member drove in from San Francisco and another all the way from Fresno! Just amazing.

Thank you Bill (avbill), Greg (gketell), Cindy (nava1uni), Art (reefboy) and Ken (kenlicciardello). You all are fantastic people and we so appreciated your help.

Martin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

Glad to help. Next time we get together it will be about turning. Hope the rest of the move-in goes easily.
You have to edit your profile to show your new location.

NO MANS LAND

My family and I just moved into our home in San Ramon. I put out a call for help to the Northern/Central California Chapter and I had FIVE amazing people show up to help us unload 2 large, and very full, PODS. And then they not only unloaded but continued to help in unwrapping and unblanketing everything, putting things together and getting some things in place and helped unpack some boxes! My wife, kids and I were blown away by their generosity!

I look forward to participating in this group in the future. We had little to no connections in the area and would have really struggled without their help.

One member drove in from San Francisco and another all the way from Fresno! Just amazing.

Thank you Bill (avbill), Greg (gketell), Cindy (nava1uni), Art (reefboy) and Ken (kenlicciardello). You all are fantastic people and we so appreciated your help.

Martin

I wish I had a group near me. The store that gave me my first turning experance closed. The only contact I have with other turners is on this site
I'm two to three hr. drive from everyone.

nava1uni

Martin

I wish I had a group near me. The store that gave me my first turning experance closed. The only contact I have with other turners is on this site
I'm two to three hr. drive from everyone.

You could come to our meeting. Some of our members come from as far away as Fresno, which is a 4 hour ride. I come from an hour away. It is well worth the drive. We learn a lot and also have a good time. Come join us and check it out. We have been together for a number of years and get together every 3-4 months. We will be having another meeting in September/October.

Top Bottom